Monday, May 2, 2011

Ask me: Good, affordable, daytime acting classes in NYC


Anonymous asked:
Hi, I was wondering if you know any good affordable acting classes in nyc? I’ve been searching a lot but mostly they all offer night classes and I go to school at night so it’s a little difficult for me. So, it will be very helpful if you could direct me to a good day time acting class.
Good acting classes don’t come cheap. But there are definitely day classes at most studios that you can sign up for...

Read more:  Ask me: Good, affordable, daytime acting classes in NYC | The NYC Actor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard Janet Miranda studied with Sondra Lee. I would reccomend that teacher. 78 st theater lab check it out. It worked for Janet and she is an amazing actress. I witnessed Janet Miranda crying on Cue for Death Is No Escape and all I have to say is wow, that girl can really act. I thought she was absolutly stunning but when I saw her in acting mode, she really blew me away. Check out the movie www.DeathIsNoEscape.com Janet Miranda is an amazing actress.